The world is Up side down
But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some brethren to the rulers of the city, crying out, “These who have turned the world upside down have come here too. (Acts 17:6 NKJV)
The Apostles were accused of turning the world upside down. How does that make you feel? Do you think the world is right side up?
Maybe it is all just relative. Let us look at some scriptural examples of Kingdom principles:
- To be poor is to be rich. “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” (2 Corinthians 8:9 KJV)
- To be humble is to be exalted. “Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:” (1 Peter 5:6 KJV)
- To be weak is to be strong. “And he (Jesus) said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV)
- To be a servant is to be a master. “but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;” (Matthew 20:26 KJV)
- To be the least is to be the greatest. “But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. (Matthew 23:11 KJV)”(Also see Luke 7:28 and Luke 9:48)
- To lose your life is to find it. “He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.” (Matthew 10:39 KJV)
- To suffer is to advance. “But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. (1 Peter 5:10 KJV) Look at Jesus’ example, He suffered for the world and now His Kingdom is advancing. The suffering Christians advance the Kingdom of God even today.
“We multiply whenever we are mown down by you; the blood of Christians is seed.” https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Tertullian
Become aware that this life is not for the body but for your eternal soul. Live life the best way that suits your soul.
Maybe the world is upside down. When we see God’s spiritual truths we say the world is upside down and the apostles were turning the world right side up. Apply God’s word to your life and stop living upside down.
Become the greatest, the rich, the exalted, the strong, and the master. Find your life and advance God’s Kingdom through spiritual truths.